TU Braunschweig, Germany, July 29-30, 2021
The workshop brings experts in real algebraic geometry, convex geometry and related fields aiming at fostering collaborations between different research groups and exchanging ideas between researchers. During the event its participants will learn about recent progress in the fields of real algebraic and convex geometry and start joint research projects.
The development of the situation around the COVID-19 pandemic might affect the format of our workshop, which will be determined later.
- Frédéric Bihan (Université Savoie Mont Blanc, France)
- Petter Brändén (KTH, Sweden)
- Paul Breiding (Universität Kassel, Germany)
- Taylor Brysiewicz (MPI MiS, Germany)
- Ujué Etayo (TU Graz, Austria)
- Mario Kummer (TU Dresden, Germany)
- Lionel Lang (University of Gävle, Sweden)
- Jonathan Leake (TU Berlin, Germany)
- Antonio Lerario (SISSA, Italy)
- Niels Lubbes (RICAM and FH-Wels, Austria)
- Matilde Manzaroli (University of Oslo, Norway)
- Aleksandra Nowel (University of Gdańsk, Poland)
- Markus Schweighofer (Universität Konstanz, Germany)
The support by TU Braunschweig, the Emmy Noether Programme, and the Walter Benjamin Programme are gratefully acknowledged.