TU Braunschweig, Germany, July 29-30, 2021
The workshop brings experts in real algebraic geometry, convex geometry and related fields aiming at fostering collaborations between different research groups and exchanging ideas between researchers. During the event its participants will learn about recent progress in the fields of real algebraic and convex geometry and start joint research projects.
Registered participants will be able to attend the event virtually.
- Frédéric Bihan (Université Savoie Mont Blanc, France)
- Petter Brändén (KTH, Sweden)
- Paul Breiding (MPI MiS, Germany)
- Taylor Brysiewicz (MPI MiS, Germany)
- Ujué Etayo (Universidad de Cantabria, Spain)
- Mario Kummer (TU Dresden, Germany)
- Lionel Lang (University of Gävle, Sweden)
- Jonathan Leake (TU Berlin, Germany)
- Antonio Lerario (SISSA, Italy)
- Niels Lubbes (RICAM and FH-Wels, Austria)
- Matilde Manzaroli (Universität Tübingen, Germany)
- Aleksandra Nowel (University of Gdańsk, Poland)
- Markus Schweighofer (Universität Konstanz, Germany)
The support by TU Braunschweig, the Emmy Noether Programme, and the Walter Benjamin Programme are gratefully acknowledged.