The software was developed for a Linux system. The current initial version was tested on Ubuntu versions 14.04.5 LTS, 16.04.3 LTS, 17.10 and 18.04 LTS.
- Install Python3 with IPython3 and pip3.
- Optional: Install Matlab, including the packages CVX, SDPT3, SeDuMi, SOStools, Yalmip and Gloptipoly.
Functions depending on Matlab: sos_opt_matlab().
- Optional: Install Polymake.
Functions depending on Polymake: sos_opt_python().
- Download our code from this website.
- Go to the folder python and execute setup.py to make sure, all packages are installed and to create documentation in html.